Hair Again, 8oz.
Used on a daily basis HairAgain reduces hair loss for both men and women.
Medical literature cites that about 50 million men and 30 million women in America who exhibit pattern hair loss produce an enzyme called 5-alpha Reductase. This enzyme binds with and converts testosterone into dehydrotestosterone (DHT) which, when not be used, "floats" up to the top of the scalp (an oily substance in an 80% water medium). DHT is a factor that inhibits hair growth and its reduction can reduce future hair loss.
The blended natural botanicals in HairAgain work to rid the scalp of barriers that impair hair growth while delivering missing key nutrients that promote existing and renewed growth of stronger, healthier hair shafts.
Individual Outcome Will Vary Depending on:
- Age-- Hair that has been gone longer usually takes longer to re-grow
- Gender – Women tend to get quicker results than men because men usually have thicker scalps and produce more testosterone.
- State of health—Those in better health get quicker results
- Area of hair loss--Crown, top, temples grow sooner
- Following the program consistently.
Treatment may be more successful when cause for hair loss is quickly identified and treated.
Possible Causes of Hair Loss:
- Excess testosterone converted to DHT
- Hardening of dermis at the scalp
- Blocked nutrient transfer and absorption to cells
- Blocked toxin expulsion
- Thyroid or other endocrine gland imbalances
- Flawed Metabolism
- Improper nutrient availability
- Longer hair dormant phase
- Missing metabolic enzymes
- Toxins & Microbes
- Choking of hair shafts
- Circulation reduced
- Several diseases, including typhoid and scarlet fever
- Stress, malnutrition, drug poisoning (antidepressants, blood thinners, hypertension and arthritis medications, and anabolic steroids)
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Ringworm, pus-forming infections and burns
- The follicle must be alive for hair to have a chance to grow.
Guidelines for Use:
First Six Months: Morning Routine:
- Brush hair gently for about 300 strokes.
- Spray HairAgain to cover target areas of the scalp, gently massage into scalp with finger tips until absorbed and hair does not feel wet. Create no friction at the scalp that pulls baby hairs out.
- Wash scalp with warm (not hot) water and Renewal Shampoo which leaves no residue and raises the pH of the scalp. Gently massage in shampoo for 30 seconds to promote removal of foreign materials. Rinse after 1 minute on the scalp. Follow with 30 seconds of cool water directly on the scalp to close pores (head closer to shower spout may reduce cold water spray on rest of body).
- Take supplements suggested below at breakfast to Inhibit 5-alpha reductase.
Lunchtime: Take suggested supplements below with meal.
Dinner: Take suggested supplements below with meal.
Before Bed: Repeat step 1, brush hair as suggested above. Take suggested supplements below before retiring.
NOTE: Do not over-apply. Desired benefits by applying too much HairAgain may not be achieved.
Months 7-12--Spray 3 times per week
Months 12-15-- Spray 1-2 times per week.
If treatments are stopped or reduced by too much, hair fall-out may re-start. Return to initial phase.
Hair loss must be attacked from inside and outside the body.
Supplements that Inhibit 5-alpha reductase:
- **Critical *Very helpful
- **Saw Palmetto--1 capsule 160mg 3-4 times per day
- **Pygeum Africanum--60-500mg 3-4 times per day
- **Stinging Nettle--50-100mg 3-4 times per day
- **Zinc Picolinate--60mg 3-4 times per day
- *Unfermented Green Tea or extract
- *EFAs--black current oil, 1-tsp./day--500 mg 2x day
- *Omega 3
*Eating Suggestions 1. **Eat every 3 hours. When low on blood sugar, the body produces excessive amounts of DHT. Ensure snack or meal is balanced of 30% oils, 60% carbohydrates and 10-20% protein. Excessive quantities of animal protein may not be helpful.
- *Reduce amounts of animal saturated fats but
- *Include mono-saturated oils such as olive oil, nuts, avocado.
- *Limit breads, pastas, potatoes
- *Avoid table salt, sugars, caffeine.
Additional Healthful Hints that Help Grow Hair
- Shampooing--Frequency: 5-7 times per week, daily better. Use only chemical free, residue free shampoo. The scalp is helped by the removal of foreign materials that can clog pores.
- Avoid contact with scalp when you style hair with lacquers and sprays. These "glues" attach themselves to the scalp and clog pores.
- Coloring--Avoid chemical contact with scalp
- Brushing: 300 strokes, 2X per day to sustain better circulation. Can be performed before, after or in between applications of HairAgain.
- Massage: increases circulation. Just make sure that you don't pull hairs out.. Cool Water: Many recommend that a warm-water shower and a finish with cold water closes pores and stimulate circulation.
- New studies suggest that both men and women may help reduce 5-alpha-reductase bonding to testosterone by applying Progesterone cream topically.
For Maximum Results Use With
- Renewal Shampoo
- Hair Therapy Conditioner
- Hair Fixer
- Supplements via an outside vitamin vendor
FAQ--Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What do the suggested nutrients and healthy eating habits contribute to reduce hair loss? Authorities suggest that internally reducing the amount of DHT will lessen hair loss. It has been shown to be of critical importance to ingest the nutrients proposed above. Progesterone applied topically may also be an important adjunct to the program. Some report that after a year of using HairAgain, once a week may be sufficient to control buildup of DHT.
Q: What will happen if I discontinue the nutritional protocol but continue using HairAgain? How much DHT was actually made and blocked may determine whether HairAgain alone can limit additional blockages. To be safe, it is strongly suggested to follow both internal and external protocols. Q: What will happen if I stop using both the nutritional protocol and discontinue using HairAgain? Within several weeks you may notice a return to the pre-treatment condition.
Q: Is HairAgain a hair thickener? NO! HairAgain works to clean the scalp--unblock the pores, provide oxygen, and provide a healthy environment for hair to grow.
Q: If HairAgain gets on any other area of the body will it cause hair to grow? HairAgain may help to grow hair only where it is genetically designed to grow. If the destined pores are blocked HairAgain may unblock these making it possible for hair to re-grow.
As always, our active biodegradable ingredients are pro-ecology, food grade, and never tested on animals.
Contains: Deionized water, COPS, vinegar, aloe vera, extracts of lemon, mint, chamomile, rose, horsetail, rosemary, plantain, acrimony, borage, chervil, comfrey, fennel sweet.