Gives skin an energy boost for normal, oily or dry skin.
Our Clay Masque detoxifies skin, refines pores, optimizes circulation, tightens skin and increases volume for a firmer look, healthy glow and smoother texture.
Our unique Clay Masque pumps your own moisture towards the skin surface, as it also draws out toxins. This increased moisture from inside plumps the skin for a firmer look.
As your dead skin cells are gently removed and your pores are exfoliated, the refined appearance and reduced pore size result in even more firming.
Our masque naturally carries a negative charge that neutralizes inflammation's positive charge, promoting a strong anti-aging effect.
Importantly, all these benefits create 'healthy skin memory' so that each time you do your daily Vital Image routine, your skin recreates the action of the masque: extra volume and energy. Regular masque use reminds our skin to keep this upward spiral of restoration and rejuvenation going.
Guidelines for Use: (you will need a small cup and a wooden chopstick or plastic spoon. NB: avoid using a metal utensil as it deactivates the masque’s negative charge)
- In a small cup, mix with the bamboo stick 1/2 teaspoon of Masque with enough Grime Fighter to make a gravy (normal to dry skin) or a paste (oily skin). Tip for Dry Skin: Add one drop of Lipid Complex
- Smooth the Masque all over your face (neck, too if you wish). Avoid the eye area above the cheek bone as the Masque dries very hard and pulls slightly
- It is highly recommended to recline in the “face lift position”** as you let the masque dry completely, about 10 - 15 minutes.
- Remove gently with a wet wash cloth (optional: for even plumper skin, brew a pot of green tea, soak a cloth in it and press the hot cloth gently into your face. Then, remove the masque with this cloth).
- Rinse well with lukewarm water
- Continue with your Vital Image topical nutrients such as PhytoHydrator and Skin Renewal Complex
FREQUENCY: Oily Skin: twice a week, others once a week or less.
As always, our pure ingredients are pro-ecology, food grade, and never tested on animals.
Contains: volcanic clay, mineral ascorbates, vitamin C, bioflavonoids, rosehips, stevia rebaudiana.
**The face lift position: Recline with a small neck pillow so that your chin is slightly raised and your jaw-line is at a 45 degree angle. This helps to relax and realign the muscles. As the masque dries, wrinkle-inducing lactic acid is pumped away. Relax and enjoy!