Cool & Calm Masque
Envision a tool you can pleasurably use to purify your skin, tone, tighten, and refine your pores to a healthy, fresh, youthful appearance. With all the benefits of our Clay Masque, our Cool and Calm Masque features ingredients that actively cool and calm skin that usually gets irritated.
Our Cool and Calm Masque pumps your own moisture towards the skin surface, as it also draws out toxins. This increased moisture from inside plumps the skin for a firmer look.
As your dead skin cells are gently removed and your pores are exfoliated, the refined appearance and reduced pore size result in even more firming.
Our masque naturally carries a negative charge that neutralizes inflammation's positive charge, promoting a strong anti-aging effect.
Importantly, all these benefits create 'healthy skin memory' so that each time you do your daily Vital Image routine, your skin recreates the action of the masque: extra volume and energy. Regular masque use reminds our skin to keep this upward spiral of restoration and rejuvenation going.
Guidelines for Use:
You will need a small cup and a wooden chopstick or plastic spoon. NB: avoid using a metal utensil as it deactivates the masque’s negative charge)
- In a small cup, mix with the bamboo stick 1/2 teaspoon of Masquewith enough Grime Fighter to make a gravy (normal to dry skin) or a paste (oily skin). Tip for Dry Skin: Add a drop or two of Lipid Complex
- Smooth the Masqueall over your face (neck, too if you wish). Avoid the eye area above the cheek bone as the Masque dries very hard and pulls slightly
- It is highly recommended to recline in the “face lift position”** as you let the masque dry completely, about 10 - 15 minutes.
- Remove gently with a wet wash cloth (optional: for even plumper skin, brew a pot of green tea, soak a cloth in it and press the hot cloth gently into your face. Then, remove the masque with this cloth).
- Rinse well with lukewarm water
- Continue with your Vital Image topical nutrients such as PhytoHydrator and Skin Renewal Complex
FREQUENCY: Once a week or as necessary to keep your skin calm and toned
As always, our pure ingredients are pro-ecology, food grade, and never tested on animals.
Contains: volcanic clay, organic colloidal oats, calcium ascorbate, bioflavonoids, rosehips powder, acerola powder, stevia, zinc oxide USP.