Genie Age Defying Complex
Genie is our miracle product because it uses unique all-natural ingredients to orchestrate metabolism within your cells, which slows down as we age. Along with a good diet and hydration, Genie will maintain the health and structure of your collagen matrix to dramatically improve your skin’s appearance.
Vitamins, medicinal plants, nutritional hyaluronic acid, amino acids, and charged organic particles combine in Genie to:
- Stimulate collagen production
- Diminish and even eliminate wrinkles for smoother skin
- Plump-up thinner skin
- Tighten skin
- Restore elasticity
- Normalize pore size
- Hydrate and Nourish skin
Since epidermis (outer layer skin) cells replace themselves every 28 days, your skin tissue will show undeniable results in a month of use.
Guidelines for Use:
- For the first six months, use Genie both in the morning and night. Then, use once a day to maintain cell health.
- After cleansing and toning skin, dispense a nickel-size amount of Genie into palm and lightly massage on to face (including eyelids) and neck. Massage into the skin until Genie has been absorbed.
- Mist area with PhytoHydrator or, if your skin is extra dry, add a few drops of Lipid Complex to skin.
- Refrigerate Genie its recommended, though not mandatory.
For maximum results at a great value, consider purchasing one of our Genie Pacs.
As always, our active biodegradable ingredients are pro-ecology, food grade, and never tested on animals.
Contains: Charged Organic Particles (COPS), aloe vera, butchers broom extract, rosemarie, rose extract, hyaluronic acid, L-Arginine, ascorbit palmitate, amino acids and peptides, Vitamin E mixed tocopherols, ginseng extract, horsetail extract, safflower oil, guarana extract, lemon extract, witch hazel, kelp extract, carrot oil, thyme extract, yellow dock extract, wormwood extract, lemon balm, black walnut, parsley flakes, white cabbage, barberry bark, rosehips, peppermint, black walnut leaves, capsium sea weed, water cress, borage flowers, nettle leaves, lavender flowers, cat claw bark, damiana, motherwort.